I am primarily using Zoom for Healthcare for all my virtual meetings. We can also use doxy.me if you prefer as it does not need to be downloaded and may work better with poor internet connections. Both are HIPAA compliant.
Zoom for Healthcare
- Download “Zoom Client for Meetings App” for free at zoom.us/download
- To start the session, open the Zoom App
- Click “Join a Meeting”
- Join the meeting: In the box marked “Meeting ID or Personal Link Name” use the information given to you by Dr. Higgins; if you forget this information please call Dr. Higgins
- If you already have a Zoom account and are signed in you may click "Join" after you sign in
- You will be directed to a virtual waiting room until Dr. Higgins starts the session